It was amazing to be nominated for inclusion in New Orleans City Business’ list of outstanding women for 2013. It was wonderful to see my name on a list with other accomplished women, all being honored for their contributions to the New Orleans community. It is humbling to be recognized as a businesswoman, mother, lawyer, disc jockey, teacher, volunteer, even as someone who costumes as a 1950’s diner waitress in parades. It’s hard to know what to say when you just live your life and do what you do, trying to be a good person and help others. So I guess I’ll just say thank you.
- Louisiana Allows Embryos to Sue their Parents
- Voted One of New Orleans’ Best
- A Fall Tradition
- The Power of Good Will
- 2014 – Looking Back and Giving Back
- New Domestic Law Help Center in Jefferson Parish
- Honoring the Birth Mother’s Role in the Adoption Process
- Open for Business Monday, January 20!
- 2013 – The Year in Review
- Wow, Thanks, City Business!