I’ve been getting a lot of calls today from folks looking to take advantage of their Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday to take care of their legal business. As a small business owner, it’s important to me to be available when my clients need me. Therefore, I will be open on Monday for consultations. Give me a call at (504) 330-5522 or (504) 322-3222, or send me an e-mail at email@example.com to set up a time to discuss your legal needs. Call today! My calendar is filling up!
- Louisiana Allows Embryos to Sue their Parents
- Voted One of New Orleans’ Best
- A Fall Tradition
- The Power of Good Will
- 2014 – Looking Back and Giving Back
- New Domestic Law Help Center in Jefferson Parish
- Honoring the Birth Mother’s Role in the Adoption Process
- Open for Business Monday, January 20!
- 2013 – The Year in Review
- Wow, Thanks, City Business!